[Coco] off-topic: National Geographic episode

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Thu Jun 12 20:18:01 EDT 2008

As some of you might know, I don't just run a web site and write
programs but also raise a family on my own.  I also manage to hold
down an unbelievably intense job at UPS.

Anyway, I found out that at 8 PM Central time on the National
Geographic Channel they have an episode tonight (6/12, Thursday)
showing what goes on behind the scenes at UPS to move 4 *billion*
packages a year.  I saw a small clip of the show preview but nobody,
including me, has the channel to record the show.  Pout pout.  I
wanted to watch it because they will show one of the world hubs, I
think.  If anyone on the list has the NGC (channel), could you please
record the show for me?