[Coco] RAINBOW MAGIZINE UPDATE :) (URGENT POST NEEDED)

Mike Kandrac MRCoCo123 at msn.com
Mon Jun 9 12:40:20 EDT 2008

To ALL CONCERNED Members the rights of the project of this magazine on DVD were Given to Mr. Harwood  who passed the project on to me to finish and return to him this project is on ICE because.

 No One seems to have an extra copy of May of 1983 and and June of 1992 to sell for this project I would prefer to buy someone's extra copy due to the age.

I have been outbid several times up to 30.00 for one of the issues if you choose to donate an extra issue that would be nice also but being I can not promise a time frame as to how long it will take to get an approval from the estate and Mr. Harwood as to getting this rolling

Sincerely
Mike