[Coco] 5 volt mod.

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Fri Jun 6 23:17:31 EDT 2008

Chris

Thanks for the circuit information to obtain 5 volt DC from the coco3
to power the Cloud9 CF IDE Adaptor. I Googled (5 volt regulator" and
found that Radio Shack has a 7805 5 volt regulator (Part #276-1770).

So for I haven't figured out the polarity of the voltage that must be
applied to the CF power connector. Hope I can find this out from the CF
documentation.

John