[Coco] New AGI game for the coco: Enclosure

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Jun 1 17:34:31 EDT 2008

At 07:54 PM 5/31/2008, you wrote:
>Hi coco addicts!
>
>Last month I discovered a very good AGI fan made game: Enclosure by Femo Duo
>Entertainment. Unlike the majority of AGI fan made games, it has good
>graphics and a good story. This game is so professionally done that it could
>have been sold commercially. That's why I decided to port it for the coco.
>
>The story takes place in an Antartic research station where a group a
>paranormal experts investigate on strange events.
>
>You can download it at: http://goyim.dyndns.org:8080/coco/Sierra.Games/
>
>For fore information about the game and its authors, you can visit the Femo
>Duo Entertainment web site at: http://home.deds.nl/~femo/
>
>AdventureGamers.com reviewed the game in 2005:
>http://www.adventuregamers.com/article/id,495
>
>Enjoy!
>
>Guillaume

Man oh man.  If I were just 17 again and had all those sleepless
nights back I would explore all these new OS-9/AGI games more.  If
there's two things I would go back in time for I guess it would be
for all the heart-breaker girls I've dated, and for all the CoCo
games there just wasn't enough time to play.

You bringing these new adventure titles to the CoCo deserves a big
award of some kind, that's for sure.