[Coco] The CoCo to VGA adapter

Mike 0rtloff underserf at comcast.net
Sat Jul 26 19:32:47 EDT 2008

At 03:09 PM 7/26/2008, you wrote:

>Oddly enough blue with just a little green or red looks perfectly
>okay.  Same for red with a little green or blue mixed in and all
>other color combinations look okay too.   Go figure.......

I gotta try all kinds of color combos anyway, anything but black on
white (or, white on black) looks weird to me, the result of years
spent wearing the wrong grade welding lens.

  It seems RadioShack went outta their way to introduce
idiosyncrasies into every aspect of their hardware, from the
Speech-Sound Pak (my kids were downright FRIGHTENED by it's "voice")
to the oddball floppydrives to a bitbanger port that "couldn't" do
more'n 1200 baud...

S'alright I reckon, it kept things interesting all these years ;)

=M0=