[Coco] : coco 3 with SUPERBOARD

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 17 16:51:48 EDT 2008

If you use Drivewire from Cloud-9 (you said Livewire but perhpas you meant Drivewire?) on the coco end it should assign the Disk image on your PC a Drive number and your real coco disk drive a drive number then you should be able to use the RSDOS Backup command so if your Laptop has the disk image assigned as Drive 1 and your CoCo has the real 5.25" Drive assigned as Drive 0 you would type Backup 1 to 0 and that would write the disk image file to your real coco drive.

If you use OS-9 on the CoCo then it would be the same just use the disk copy command in os-9 with the assigned drive letters.

The other option is to use the Darren's COCO Disk Image tool here: http://www.coco3.com/users/DarrenA/?M=A

This requires a Windows System with a floppy drive. It will write a disk image to a real floppy disk useable on your coco. I have a 3.5" drive in my coco and I use it allthe time. I will also work with a 5.25" drive as well.

** Mistrust Authority. Promote Decentralization **