[Coco] : coco 3 with SUPERBOARD

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Thu Jul 17 12:32:51 EDT 2008

Derek
I don't have any type of drive on my notebook.
I can send an e-mail to my Desktop computer. There I
have a 3.5 in drive. Then on my old Pentium, which is not on the
Internet,
does have a 3.5 and a 5.25 inch drives available

Thanks

John

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/JKFkuJi7Ubfdpqr95VCoD3EKtl3d5