[Coco] : coco 3 with SUPERBOARD

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Thu Jul 17 01:32:05 EDT 2008

Thanks  Derek for the DeskMate3 Ziped file which I have on my DeskTop as
a folder with 3 files.

The next big problem is getting to a coco 5.25 inch diskette. I do have
LiveWire which I have never used.

I looked on rtsi.com and found a file in the /os9_6x09/apps  called
DeskMate3_Patch.lzh  .

My next big problem is getting these files on a 5.25 in floppy so I can
install on the coco3.

I hav Radio Shack OS9L2 disks so I think I can find BASIC)9 file.

I need plenty more help to get to the next srep. Don't stop now with the
HELP.

Thanks for your help... so far so good

John

Derek <dml_68 at yahoo.com
 OS-9 Profile though. If you can't find it let me know and I will