[Coco] Disto 1MB or 2MB upgrade

Wed Jul 16 16:01:30 EDT 2008

On Jul 16, 2008, at 1:57 PM, Chuck Youse wrote:
> On Wed, 2008-07-16 at 12:47 -0700, Jim Hickle wrote:
>> If Mark released the SuperBoard before it is ready, then Cloud-9
>> would be another MicroSoft.
> Wasn't referring to the timing, just the fact that I don't have any
> details.

http://www.frontiernet.net/~mmarlette/Cloud-9/ComingSoon/index.html

Not sure what level of detail you are looking for, Chuck.  The above
page seems to give a pretty good list of features.  Basically, the
SuperBoard and its add-ons will encompass most of the products Cloud-9
currently produces, plus serial and parallel ports, networking, more
RAM, more ROM's, etc.

-- JP