[Coco] New Texas IT Requirement

KARL SEFCIK cdiman7 at flash.net
Tue Jul 15 02:36:18 EDT 2008

John,
  I'll look again, but the media has gotten things
wrong before, and just ran with it in the wrong
direction.  The bill is written in legaleze, and a lot
is hard to read cause so much is crossed out, but what
I saw was for alarm monitor and Securoity contractors
not having a criminal background (they listed all the
ways to have one too).
   But we wouldn't want the media to be the fool, like
remember Hurricane Jeanne? The name was a variation of
Jeannie, and should have been pronounced as such, but
from the start, it was pronounced Jean. And I think we
already had Gene that year too.
   And Lego blocks, are Leggo, but one G should make
the E long, like Leego, but from the get go, the E is
short.
  So who didn't do their research on these? The media,
and I'll keep checking, but so far, I've only seen a
reference to data used for alarm or security
applications.
Thnaks for the reply though.
Karl

--- John Donaldson <johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net>