[Coco] A Thexder version with music?

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 19:41:47 EDT 2008

The CoCo 3 version of Thexder was a really stripped down version of the
original game, no music at all.

Back in the days when Thexder came out I had read the reviews and one od the
pluses was the music score. When I saw the version for the CoCo 3 released I
immediately bought it... and thougt I had gotten a lemon after I plugged it
at home.

Truth is that the port to the CoCo 3 had no music score. Look at the
morphing animation between the two versions, it is more crudely done in the
CoCo 3.

There are other versions for other platforms that have even better animation
and better sounding music.

I am not a ML programming guru at all, my question is how difficult would it
have been to put the music to be used with the Speech & Sound Pak if
available?

-=[ Rogelio ]=-