[Coco] Geranium Diode Upgrade

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 9 23:50:12 EDT 2008

This is apparently a mis-word used.   "Geranium" is in fact a flower as many
know, but some people actually refer to some diodes as "geranium diodes",
and are using the wrong word.   Two of the most common elements used to make
diodes are Silicon and Germanium, hence the "Germanium Diodes", which is
what this really is.   As to its function on the CoCo?  Well I don't have a
clue.  Anyone?
- Chad