[Coco] TC-9

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Mon Jul 7 19:29:30 EDT 2008

Chuck,

Advice, do what you would like with it..... :)

If you make a production board, go with the gold plating. My protoypes
that are not gold edge will not function in the cart slot after ~1
month. You have to pull the cart out a few times to get the black off
the contacts. Gold has no problems.

They will hit you for another change for the extra work in their process.

Regards,

Mark