[Coco] The CoCo to VGA adapter

Mike 0rtloff underserf at comcast.net
Sat Jul 26 17:34:06 EDT 2008

Ordered my R. Justus video adapter like Monday the 21st, it was
shipped out & I received it on the 25th.

Wow.

EBay vendors could learn a thing or three from Mr Justus ;)

As to the adapter, very nice, looks homebrew but I think that adds
personality - if I wanted bland generic, I can always open up my
Gateway notebook. (it's closed, being a virtual HD to the CoCo3 ;)

Works sweet, I always wondered what a =solid= green border would look
like *heh*, works flawlessly on everything I plugged it into.

Between DriveWire & the Roy Justus RGB-to-VGA adapter, I got lots to
keep me busy while I save up for the SuperIDE.

For the life of me tho, I can't recall which of the many sites that
describe the RGB-VGA converter that it was I hit first, I think I was
just chasin' links...

At any rate, biggest thanks go out to the operators of the CoCo
Lounge, CoCo3.com & all the rest, you helped awaken in me a
long-dormant psychosis for which my family will be eternally grateful!

*heheh*

=M0=