[Coco] Hundreds of old CoCo disk....

Carey Carey at cebridge.net
Mon Jul 21 13:01:11 EDT 2008

A couple years ago I was going to get rid of my CoCo stuff and throw away
several hundred CoCo disks.

This group talked me out of it, so instead I sent them to Andrew & Tim.
(Can't remember last names or email addresses.)

Andrew got a lot of the regular stuff (games, utils, etc.) and Tim got the
copy protected stuff, some stuff I wasn't sure if it was copy protected,
along with some regular stuff that I couldn't fit into Andrew's box.

I was wondering if those disks were ever posted anywhere?

That was the point of my sending the disks to them instead of throwing them
away.

Andrew got done, but I don't know if they were posted or not.

Don't know about Tim.

Any info?

Carey