[Coco] PBJ PC PAK - Part II - Interfacing (source for driver)

Dave R in Illinois lazyhand at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 31 17:43:00 EST 2008

After looking through most the code, it appears most of those include files
could be skipped, due to basic's direct talking with hardware.

Now correct me if I am wrong but I would need the following.

Hardware int dev

Connect dev

HW read and write regr

Dev protocol

Disconnect dev

Exit dev

Doesn't seem like a lot now that I think about it. Any suggestions or
anything overlooked?

Dave

  _____

to an SCSI, using a parallel port.

  _____

On Thursday 31 January 2008, Gene Heskett wrote:

>>Sorry but some odd reason, the code didn't show up, and every time I try
the