[Coco] Serial Numbers

Dave R in Illinois lazyhand at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 31 15:40:43 EST 2008

Mainly the needed info I believe would be as such.

Field #1 - CoCo model ( ie 1 , 2 , 3)

Field #2  - Cat #

Field #3 - Serial #

Field #4 - Owner Name

Field #5 - State / Country

Field #6 - User modifications / Comments

TBH, I can't really think of any more off the top of my head, but feel free
to add whatever else or change order. :-)

Cheers

Dave

  _____

<mailto:coco%40maltedmedia.com?Subject=%5BCoco%5D%20Serial%20Numbers&In-Repl
y-To=001101c86440%24d0cba270%244501a8c0%40ibmpx9pgadv135>
Thu Jan 31 14:50:33 EST 2008

  _____

On Jan 31, 2008 2:38 PM, Dave R in Illinois <lazyhand at sbcglobal.net