[Coco] Serial Numbers

Dave R in Illinois lazyhand at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 31 14:38:11 EST 2008

Why not just make a simple database, and perhaps a dedicated email address.
This way everyone can email you their system number, and serial. Perhaps use
all the info to make a registered users list? Just an idea.

Dave

  _____

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
<mailto:coco%40maltedmedia.com?Subject=%5BCoco%5D%20Serial%20Numbers&In-Repl
y-To=20080129182224.vvolkcsmjqtc8808%40webmail.frontiernet.net>
Wed Jan 30 19:02:30 EST 2008

>Mark, I'd like to do both. Let's wait for the weather to warm up a bit then

>make plans. I saw Lab-North a few years ago when my son and I stopped by to

>see you on the way to the cabin.

-- Steve --