[Coco] Cloud 9 is awesome.

Rod Barnhart rod.barnhart at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 09:32:12 EST 2008

On Jan 30, 2008 11:35 PM,  <RJRTTY at aol.com> wrote:
> Its me piping in.    Yes I still make them.   I am  in a
> supply cycle right now but will resume manufacturing
> shortly.   If you want one just send me an email
> request or better yet come to the fest in Chicago....

The adapter was well worth the wait. Unfortunately, I had just gotten
my CoCo set back up through the adapter when I bought a house. The
CoCo went back into boxes and hasn't made it back out yet. But there's
a place on my desk with a 19" VGA monitor waiting for it :)

--
Rod Barnhart aka Wintermute (http://www.nitemarecafe.com)