[Coco] Atari 2600 joystick adapter for the CoCo?

theother_bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 09:46:37 EST 2008

I still have my Nintendo CoCo controller, played many games of Ghana Bwana and Downland with it! Last time I tried using it one of the directions has quit working; probably needs a new 4066 chip. In the process, I may draw up a Perfboard layout for how to build one. I already did this for the Turbo LED project, showing both sides of the perfboard, component layout and where to solder traces.
http://www.geocities.com/theother_bob/coco_page/ccturbo.htm

If someone thinks the perfboard layout will help them be able to build one then I will draw it up.

Bob