[Coco] Coco and .WAV files

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 00:52:22 EST 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Pepe" >

> hell, I even csaved a program to my friend across town over a phone call
> with a suitably hacked up set of telephones

 I did that with a friend back in the eighties. We found that the Cassout
was a small signal and required an amplifier to boost it up for the CassIn.
We also did some text transfers to communicate back and forth.... a line at
a time, using data saves and loads. I can't remember the details, but it
worked.
 The coco cassette routine was touted as the best and the fastest of it's
time.

George