[Coco] Copy with wildcards

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Sun Jan 27 10:04:19 EST 2008

----- Original Message -----

From: "George Ramsower"

CHD to the directory you want to copy, then  DSAVE /DIRECTORY
/PATH/DIRECTORY/ ! SHELL

This outputs the DSAVE's output to the shell instead of to a file.

I backed up my hard drives with DSAVE /H0 /H1 ! SHELL.  I usually started
just before going to bed so it could get the job done before I wanted to do
something.

Bruce W.