[Coco] real-time mouse cursor

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Jan 27 03:06:26 EST 2008

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008, Roger Taylor wrote:

> At 09:54 PM 1/26/2008, you wrote:
>
> >Or better yet, replace the TST $FF03, BPL a@ with a SYNC instruction.
> >(Of course, time isn't really crucial if you're spending the bulk of it doing
> >nothing while waiting for the next interrupt.)
>

> Doesn't this SYNC to any interrupt, though?

My recollection is that SYNC responds only to an interrupt that is enabled, so
it should ignore the HSYNC and respond only to VSYNC, unless you've enabled
something else.  Super Extended Basic uses a SYNC instruction in its PALLETTE
command for the same purpose of sychronization with the field synch, I believe.

Art