[Coco] Psychedelic Coco graphics video from 1987

theother_bob theother_bob at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 10:28:27 EST 2008

I think the cassette port would be a more logical choice for audio input. I remember typing in some program that used the cassette audio to affect a kaleidoscope or something. I believe the audio spectrum analyzer also used the cassette port for audio input. Simple enough to plug your cassette cable into the PC sound card or mp3 player.

Bob