[Coco] calling all MM/1 owners

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 21:48:05 EST 2008

I just removed the I/O board from the MM/1 to more closely examine the RTC.

I found that one of the termination resistors for the SCSI bus is oriented
the opposite way to the other two. RN5, the middle one is different. Now I'm
wondering what effect this will have on the working of the SCSI bus? Could
this be my problem?

Joel, the termination resistor's 'notch' or 'dot' end should be in the
solder pad that's square, am I correct?

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.