[Coco] Trimming NOS-9

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 20:11:41 EST 2008

Hi Diego,

that list of commands can certainly be dispensed with, or at least moved to
another disk in another drive if you have a two-drive system.

Possible exceptions that I have found useful are edit and dump, for editing
scripts and viewing binary files respectively.

I would doubt that reboot would close any open files. How would it know
which files are open? Still, it's a question the NitrOS9 team is better
equipped to answer.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.