[Coco] calling all MM/1 owners

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 19:20:47 EST 2008

Mark,
Even if I hold the MM/1's reset button until I feel sure the drive is
properly initialised, it still locks up the SCSI bus.

Another niggling problem which has just been recalled to my memory (I just
saw it happen) is that occasionally the computer comes up in weird screen
colours instead of those set in the INIT module.

These problems are of course very minor, but detract somewhat from an
otherwise perfectly working unit.

BTW has anyone thought of doing an MM/1 (or similar) emulator?

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.