[Coco] "Reading" non-readable bytes with PEEK vs ZBUG

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Jan 22 12:04:52 EST 2008

On 22 Jan 2008 at 8:17, Darren A. wrote:

> Changing the JMP instruction at $B754 to an equivalent LBRA will cause
> PEEK to return a different value for address $FFA0.

has this been verified?

I can't verify a mechanism as to why the ACCB would change inside the
6809 just because the next opcode byte changes. There  has to be another
reason or mechanism. If this were true then it should happen in other places
in the code and would result in erronious exection.

james