[Coco] Bejeweled, for the CoCo 3?

John T Chasteen johnchasteen.2 at juno.com
Tue Jan 22 09:57:54 EST 2008

Mark
I feel that I know you a little better. I wish you success and hope the
retirement works out for you.
I'v really had a llot of fun since retiring in June 1986.
Looking forward to seeing you at Chicago Cocofest 08

John
PS: I just got all my Cloud 9 coco equipment hookked-up here in South
westtern Florida