[Coco] Who wrote Popcorn?

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 00:00:07 EST 2008

From: "tim lindner"

> George Ramsower> wrote:
>
>> Well?
>> Who did that?
>>

> POPCORN BY STEVE BJORK
> COPYRIGHT (C) 1981.
> DATASOFT INC.
> LICENSED TO TANDY CORP.
>
> --

It figures. Bjork is a Guru.

I've got to dig around and see if I can find it. I'm sure I have it
somewhere in my dusty file cabinet loaded with discs and "Stuff". Al the
tapes are history. So this is not an option. I hope I have disc copies of
these classics.

I will also have to find my "Deluxe Joystick" and play with that.

Like I said a few days ago... I am beginning to get interested (Again) in
these old Coco games.
I'm also remiscising over the old, tape,  adventure games such as Raaka Tu,
Bedlam and the like. Those were the days...

They were so much fun! I'm sure that now, I don't remember how to solve the
mysterys. So it would be like a new game again.

George