[Coco] CoCo 3 MMU test for all

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Jan 21 15:12:57 EST 2008

At 04:01 AM 1/21/2008, you wrote:

>Roger,
>
>Or when dealing with hardware in general, or the MMU, use hex.
>
>I work for the 3rd largest defense contractor in the world. Dealing
>with electronics that most can't even imagine. Working with other
>design engineers on various software platforms to test hardware. The
>pros use hex, it goes without saying that of course we can convert.
>If I spoke decimal when talking technical I bet I would get laughed
>out of a few cubes, IMHO. ;)
>
>Mark

There's no "switching" to hex for me because I've had it flowing in
my veins since I was a kid.  :)
One of my best friends does programming for a defense contractor /
smart missle tech, somehow tied in with Boeing.  Anyway, he was my
shadow for many years and to this day I can outcode the sucker.  I'm
done with the hex topic but, again, for the record, I use hex a LOT,
along with binary and decimal, all 3 used where it's ideal.