[Coco] CoCo 3 MMU test for all

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Jan 21 04:14:39 EST 2008

Roger, the value you get from reading an MMU address depends on exactly HOW you
read it, I discovered some years back.  This arose when I noticed that the value
I got from PEEK differed from the value returned by the MON function in ADOS (ML
monitor).  I traced this to the fact that PEEK used something like LDA 0,X while
MON used LDA ,X.  The different postbyte affected whether I got $7x (PEEK) vs.
$3x (MON).  So, I think asking people to PEEK an MMU address and report the
results will give you a somewhat misleading impression.

Art