[Coco] Recovering Fast Cassette Saves

Aaron Banerjee spam_proof at verizon.net
Sun Jan 20 15:36:54 EST 2008

For those (besides myself) who still meddle with Coco Cassette:

I've posted this before, but it's a nice tool for trying to load old
cassettes (for those who don't already have it)

CLOAD without ?IO ERROR

1 FOR X=42136 TO 42301
2 POKE X-21136, PEEK(X)
3 NEXT X
4 POKE 157,82: POKE 158,8
5 POKE 21075,33
6 EXEC

It runs on a very old version of BASIC and has never been tested on one
of those "new fangled" Coco 3 thingies...

It's most certainly not the "be all, end all" for loading, and I have
no idea if it would help any if the program was saved in high speed
mode (aside from loading it, but getting garbage)..
                                   - Aaron