[Coco] CoCo 3 MMU test for all

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Jan 20 13:57:11 EST 2008

I'm interested in what the GIME reports, but I'm looking for a single
cure for the MMU-LOADM (or LOADMMU ?) :)  trick even if it means
writing over the code in DOS that does a readback of each byte loaded
and written to memory.  This would let me do Great things with audio
and graphics by stashing them away out of the 64k address without
having to load stuff separately after the game shell loads.  I want
to pack it all in one LOADM file.