[Coco] Bejeweled, for the CoCo 3?

Mark Marlette mark at cloud9tech.com
Sun Jan 20 12:37:37 EST 2008

Frank,

I could make this a full time job.

Don't kid yourself, the sales are there. That is why the SB is so
late. Sales get in the way.

We have made great strides to avoid the backlogs. For the first time
in two years, my order back log is down to two from at it's peak of
over forty. This is due to the way we process the orders now and the
automation in testing our products.

SB has been a road block, very complex. Jumping in/out of the design
is VERY frustrating.

The things we are doing and have on the horizon is nothing to what we
have done.

When we are quiet we are busy. Many ask if we are still in business,
bigger than we ever have been. We are quiet because we are
doing.....Only so many hours in a day!!!!

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9