[Coco] Bejeweled, for the CoCo 3?

Dave R in Illinois lazyhand at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 19 15:56:33 EST 2008

Bejeweled on the other hand would make a great title. To be perfectly
honest, the butterfly game isn't up my alley, but bejeweled would be a great
addition to my coco library!

As for taking down Coco3 that would be a huge shame. Especially when I
haven't even had a chance yet to order my mug! ( Which I will do Friday! )

Have you ever considered making a post on Slashdot/Digg ect announcing new
games for the coco? That might attract more users. Just an idea, I just came
to the party way to late.

At least consider before closing down shop, to move/sell ownership to the
next CoConut in line.

Dave

--------------------------------------------------------------Original
Message

The first idea for a destruction based CoCo 3 game which was to be
tornado-based with Mary as the character has been postponed due to
somewhat of a lack of support for her first game. Mary was supposed
to get a % of the sales of this and the tornado game, but with little
interest I wonder if I should do the 2nd game or not. While I'm
waiting on more feedback on the butterflies game, there's no need in
stopping and pouting. If you ARE interested in a cool new CoCo 3
game, I did lower the price to help pursuade you to support the
movement I've made to crank out some new stuff.

Anyway, I've already started on my second CoCo 3 game for 2008 and
it's about 3/4ths complete today.

It's a BEJEWELED play-alike. The original game is pretty addicting
just like solitaire. You can probably get 50 versions online, but so
far none for the CoCo?

If it goes well, many other similar grid and checkerboard type games
can be made from the same framework.

If these games flop, I'm not writing anything else for the CoCo, and
I might even rip the web site down and go into hiding. :)

www.coco3.com