[Coco] Duplicating Copy-Protected Games (Z-89)

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 11:03:07 EST 2008

Speaking of corporate, anyone remember the not-so recent and unpleasant
exchanges with the publisher that owns Hot CoCo's rights?. That was a text
book example of a senseless loss of a great archive of Color Computer
information. The one reason the corporate lady (I believe) gave was that
they had no interest in even discussing the matter and if the attempts
continued from the group or if even a page was scanned and posted on the
'net, some legal action would be taken.

Sad. And we all loose at the end. I for one would be willing to pay to get
the Hot CoCo archive even if it was in electronic form... pretty much how
the Rainbow project was working up to.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-