[Coco] Mary and the butterflies

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 14 19:25:32 EST 2008

Bob, is the demo playable? I dowloaded it and made a disk for my coco3. Its
starts up, looks and sounds great.
Mary just runs back and forth and I can not do anything but pause the game
with the joystick button.
The keyboard also has no control over Mary.
I'm looking forward to the games release. I pre-ordered and hope many others
also support new coco software.

-Charlie

"Bob Devries" <devries.bob at gmail.com> wrote in
message news:010701c856fd$1787f5c0$0701a8c0 at master...