[Coco] PC World's 10 Worst PC Keyboards

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Thu Jan 10 16:22:22 EST 2008

Arthur Flexser wrote:

> I always rather LIKED the CoCo's chicklet keyboard.

Can't say that I liked it myself. It got replaced by a 3rd-party keyboard
with (IIRC) read and white keys (and perhaps some grey?) that had tactile
response but perhaps not the full travel of a modern keyboard.

Sadly, my father donated my Coco setup to a friend of his after it had been
relegated to the garage in favour of my Amiga 500... long before I had any
interest in "retro" computing... :(

Regards,