[Coco] coco3 with C= 1084

Marcus Vinicius Garrett Chiado marcus.chiado at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 05:24:39 EST 2008

Thanks, Rogelio.

Well, I had my friend make me the first cable I tried to use. It
didn´t work. Then I bought an original Cloud 9 cable for the 1084S
(cable plus mating cable), but it didn´t work either.

As I said, I have a 1084S D2 model, the latest Commodore released.
With my CoCo 3, the CoCo picture looks like out of sync or something.
In the other hand, my monitor works fine with my Atari 1040 STF and my
ZX-Spectrum +2. Definitely, the monitor is OK.

:-(