[Coco] Obscure DRAW feature from ECB Unravelled

John Strong johnstrong at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 9 20:44:14 EST 2008

Curtis,
 I also recall that it was documented for PC's but not the CoCo.

Curtis would you please contact me off the list?
John StrongStrongWare> 1. Re: Obscure DRAW feature from ECB Unravelled (L. Curtis Boyle)> Message: 1> Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 12:43:15 -0600> From: "L. Curtis Boyle" <curtisboyle at sasktel.net>> Subject: Re: [Coco] Obscure DRAW feature from ECB Unravelled> To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com>> Message-ID: <op.t4mjmdydmuougd at mercury-graphics-computer.local>> Content-Type: text/plain; format=flowed; delsp=yes; charset=iso-8859-1> > On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 18:30:52 -0600, John Strong <johnstrong at hotmail.com> > wrote:> I have seen it before to. Works with the PLAY command as well, and I think > people originally discovered it because it was documented in the IBM PC > BASIC manuals, from what I recall.> > -- > L. Curtis Boyle