[Coco] Adventure game project for the Coco

John Donaldson johnadonaldson at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 7 21:49:31 EST 2008

Back in the late 70's and early 80's when I worked at the NASA/JSC
center in Houston, TX, we had a SWCP 6809 OS9 Level II system. Since I
had COCO OS9 experience, I got stuck with the system as the OS9 Expert.
It came with Microwares FORTRAN 77. Only copy I ever saw. I took the box
it came in to a COCO meeting and I remember everyone being amazed that
it existed. BTW the local COCO club was mde up of NASA engineers and
techs. Probley one of the more Hi-Tech clubs around.

John Donaldson