[Coco] fortran wasRe:adventure game

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Mon Jan 7 09:10:32 EST 2008

Willard

Yes there was a generic Fortran Compiler for OS9 that was released. The
version for OS9 I believe ran under OS9 Level 1.  Also there was a version
of F77 that TSC sold that was for Flex and UniFlex.

Correct they were not cheap then. The TSC versions are now in public
domain and are written in Pascal. I imagine one could port it to the Coco3 if
one had the desire to.

james