[Coco] Is there any disk utility that allow to copy selected track only?

Darren A. darccml at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 6 18:08:46 EST 2008

Why do you need to copy just one track? Is it copy-protected? If its just a standard 18 sector track, this Basic proegram should work:

10 CLEAR 5000:DIM A$(18),B$(18)
20 INPUT "TRACK NUMBER";T
30 PRINT "INSERT SOURCE DISK AND PRESS ENTER"
40 IF INKEY$ <> CHR$(13) THEN 40
50 FOR S=1 TO 18
60 DSKI$ 0,T,S,A$(S),B$(S)
70 NEXT S
80 PRINT "INSERT DESTINATION DISK AND PRESS ENTER"
90 IF INKEY$ <> CHR$(13) THEN 90
100 FOR S=1 TO 18
110 DSKO$ 0,T,S,A$(S),B$(S)
120 NEXT S

If its copy-protected, you can try The Defeater. Its available at:
http://discover-net.net/~dmkeil/coco/software/cocodisk.htm

Darren

-------