[Coco] Rainbow IDE problem

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Fri Jan 4 00:00:15 EST 2008

Roger,

I think Briza can occasionally use his brother's computer and internet
access, but his own is offline for financial reasons.

For this reason I can't easily get his source code, but I thought that since
he was using cut and paste, at least it won't have odd characters in it
(well I hope not anyway). As to the content of the source, this code is the
same as he has been working on before (successfully), and I'm assuming that
he has just added/changed it some for a new build.

I'll suggest the change to one of the other assemblers, and see if that
changes things.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.