[Coco] Rainbow IDE problem

Ghislain Harvey ghislainharvey at videotron.ca
Thu Jan 3 23:37:36 EST 2008

Sorry to come to your thread for asking this but is Briza the Briza one from
coco downunder?
If so is it possible for me to contact him with email? Because I have a
problem to rebuild z89 and ironforest from the downunder. It doesn't work on
emulator and it freeze my real coco3 (formatting track 1 or 0 ) . I don’t
know if its me that doesn’t transfer the dsk file on real coco disk
correctly....
Anyway thanks for helping me contacting Briza.
Ghislain Harvey