[Coco] [Color Computer] Happy New Years!

Phil phil.salathe at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 21:54:24 EST 2008

Tim wrote:

>  > ...and on a related note, are there any good options for doing this
>  > with a Macintosh?
>
>Not without spending a bunch of money. An old PC is a much better
>option.

That's about what I figured.  (Sigh.)  Fortunately, I think my folks
still have a spare 486 kicking around.

>Jeff Vavasour's emulators for MS-DOS came with a utility to convert WAV
>files to CAS files. But I suggest keeping them as WAV files.

Hmmm, well, my thinking was to use those CAS files to CLOAD in an
emulator (MESS), and then to SAVE them to a virtual disk image.  Does
your suggestion still apply in that case, or is there another, better
approach I'm missing?

Best,
Phil