[Coco] [Color Computer] Happy New Years!

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Wed Jan 2 21:48:15 EST 2008

Phil <phil.salathe at gmail.com> wrote:

> >  > I've been going through a lot of my magazines and disks, and my first big
> >>  project is to start archiving all my software onto a PC.  Does anyone have
> >>  any suggestions as to what applications work best for this?  I heard that
> >  > Omni-Flop is a great application for copying disks.  Any others?
>
> ...and on a related note, are there any good options for doing this
> with a Macintosh?

Not without spending a bunch of money. An old PC is a much better
option.

I've been able to connect a 5 1/4" floppy drive to my Mac using a
Catweasel PCI card. But that card is only compatiable with G4
Macintoshes. Not the G5 or Intel Macs.

--
tim lindner
tlindner at macmess.org                                        Bright