[Coco] GCCC IDE Project Drivers, Utilities, & Source Disk?

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Wed Jan 2 19:30:41 EST 2008

Thanks Brian:

If you can send it on a 5 1/4 disk that would be great, but if not, I will
work around with a 3 1/2 disk.

Here's the address to my Private Mail Box (local UPS store and not Post
Office)

Jim Cox
PMB #995
15600 NE 8th ST.  STE. B1
Bellevue, WA.  98008

Is dues for GCCC still $15.00?  I'll try to renew on the next pay check, or
at least send you money for postage.  Please label the package "Do Not
Bend"  Thanks!

Cheers!

Jim Cox