[Coco] ** Mary and the Butterflies **

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Wed Jan 2 00:17:34 EST 2008

At 03:10 PM 1/1/2008, you wrote:
>Torsten Dittel <Torsten at Dittel.info> wrote:
>
> > Roger,
> >
> > if you change
> >
> > SRC="mary.swf"

> > SRC="http://www.coco3.com/video/mary.swf"
> >
> > it would work fine with Firefox too (if a Flash Plugin is installed).
> >

>You'll also get Safari compatibility if you make that change.

Done.  Sorry I missed that reference to the video.  There's two
references and I was in a hurry at the time.
Try it now and let me know how it works.

Btw, I use Macromedia Flash MX and it chopped the right portion of
the video off and is why you don't see the other tree on the right,
etc.  I'll work on getting a crisper full video with sound in the coming days.

Thanks